Veritas’ System Safety Engineering services approach is tailored to the specific application and considers the complexity, size, quantum and risks.
This allows Veritas to develop an appropriate approach using internationally accepted standards and technology-led techniques with the objective of value adding and problem solving in a cost effective manner.
Our Safety Engineering services include:
- Hazard analysis workshop operation and management:
- System & Sub-system;
- Interface; and
- Operation & Support.
- Safety argument planning & development;
- Goal Structured Notation (GSN) safety claim development;
- Design Risk Assessments;
- Human Factors analysis;
- So Far As Is Reasonably Practical (SFAIRP) demonstration; and
- Safety Assurance compliance & management.
Without changing your patterns of thought, we will not be able to solve the problems we created with our current patterns of thought.Albert Einstein - German-born theoretical physicist and Nobel Prize laureate
Veritas Asia Pacific Pty Ltd Safety Engineering Capability.pdf