VERITAS has highly knowledgeable and experienced Consultants with extensive experience in the provision of Assurance Services, specifically experience in policy, strategic planning, design and operations gained from transport, manufacturing, engineering and aviation industries and from working with government and regulatory authorities.
VERITAS’ Assurance Services provides the evidentiary support to Management Boards, Executive Committees and other governance bodies (as well as Senior Management), to obtain confidence that planned and agreed outcomes will be delivered within agreed timeframes and to required standards.
VERITAS’ Assurance Service capability extends across all stages of any project’s lifecycle, from the development of a concept, its preliminary design and project feasibility, through to the delivery, testing and commissioning of an asset, its handover to operations and its through-life support.
Our Assurance Services capabilities includes:
- Preliminary Reviews of Treasury Gateway Submissions;
- Portfolio, Program & Project assessments & reviews;
- Asset Configuration Management;
- Asset Management Systems;
- Maintenance Assurance;
- Benefits Realisation Determinations and Management;
- Due Diligence Studies & Reviews;
- Security Assurance;
- Asset Testing and Commissioning;
- Operational Readiness Demonstration;
- Quality Assurance Audits; and
- System Maturity Assessments.
Quality is not what happens when what you do matches your instructions. It is what happens when what you do matches your customers’ expectations.John Guaspari - Vice President of Rath & Strong Inc.
Veritas Asia Pacific Pty Ltd Assurance Services Capability.pdf