All assets and infrastructure are fundamental to the successful and reliable delivery of services in our communities. How well these are managed will invariably dictate how successful, profitable and sustainable businesses are in the long term. The effective implementation of asset management systems will provide the requisite meaningful information required to make informed decisions to optimize cost, minimize risk, and improve performance.
VERITAS’ Total Asset Lifecycle suite of services enables asset owners and operators to achieve their business objectives at optimum cost and risk across their asset’s full life cycle.
VERITAS has highly knowledgeable and experienced Consultants with extensive experience in the delivery of Asset Management Services across a wide range of industries.
VERITAS’ approach assists its clients to develop core asset management and operational management capabilities for long term sustainability. VERITAS assists its clients by developing and implementing capacity and capability optimisation strategies to reduce overall expenditure and improve the return on investments.
VERITAS supports its clients throughout all stages of a project’s lifecycle: this includes all stages ranging from initial concept design development, to business requirements definition, the development of CONOPS, all the way through to testing and commissioning, handover to operations, maintenance strategy development and through-life support (refer figure 1).
VERITAS’ Consultants have demonstrable experience in the successful application and deployment of Asset Management, with experience in delivering strategic asset management using a number of frameworks. VERITAS is framework agnostic and can guide its clients in the development of an approach that is suited and appropriate to their business and their strategic objectives.
VERITAS has demonstrable experience in the application, implementation and assurance & maturity assessments using frameworks that include:
- ISO 55000 series standards (formerly PAS55),
- International Infrastructure Management Manual (IIMM);
- Asset Management Body of Knowledge (AMBoK) (Asset Management Council);
- Transport for NSW Asset Management Framework; and
- Authorised Engineering Organisation Framework (Asset Standards Authority – TfNSW).
VERITAS’ suite of Asset Management Services includes:
Figure 1 – Whole of Life Asset Management Services
- Asset Management Planning;
- Asset Requirements Definition;
- Maintenance Management;
- Asset Performance Monitoring & Reporting;
- Configuration Management;
- RAMS and FMEAC Analysis;
- Asset Testing and Commissioning;
- Operational Readiness Assessments;
- Maintenance Assurance;
- Independent Safety Assessments & Reviews;
- Supply Chain Management;
- Benefits Realisation Assessments;
- Competency Management; and
- Calibration & Measuring System Management.
All assets and infrastructure are fundamental to the successful and reliable delivery of services in our communities. How well these are managed will invariably dictate how successful, profitable and sustainable businesses are in the long term.Charles Plenge – Managing Director Veritas Asia Pacific
Veritas Asia Pacific Pty Ltd Asset Inspection & Superintending Services.pdf