Resources Sector Capability
VERITAS’ Resources Sector services enables asset intensive operations to achieve their business objectives at optimum cost and risk, leveraging their assets’ full capacity and capability, and optimising their operations.
We have highly knowledgeable and experienced Consultants with extensive experience in the resources sector with the provision of services across a range of delivery agencies that includes:
- Mining & Quarrying Operations;
- Ore & Mineral Sand Processing;
- Bulk ore transportation;
- Coal Handling Preparation and Processing Plants;
- Coal Loaders; and
- Oil & Gas refining.
VERITAS’ approach assists its clientele to more effectively manage their asset portfolios and develop their operational management capability for long term sustainability. VERITAS assists its clients in the Resources Sector in developing and implementing both capacity and capability optimisation strategies to improve service delivery, reduce overall expenditure and maximise the return on shareholder investment through sustainable asset management.
VERITAS has provided this capability in projects from both the public and private sectors and has developed its own approach to strategic asset management (refer Figure 1).
We offer our clients the benefits of experience and of our established approach. VERITAS considers operational needs together with system requirements to ensure that strategic solutions are cognisant and inclusive of all factors to deliver the required capability.
VERITAS’ Resources Sector Capability typically includes the following services:
Figure 1 – Whole of Life Asset Management Services
- Strategy Development, Planning and Execution;
- Business Case Development & Support;
- Governance Development and Management;
- Gateway Reviews (reviews, submissions & assessments);
- Requirements Definition, Management Verification and Validation;
- Design Optioneering & Multi-Criteria Analysis;
- Safety and Systems Engineering;
- Whole of Lifecycle Costing;
- Configuration Management;
- Demand and Capacity Management;
- Concept of Operations definition;
- Strategic Asset Management;
- Maintenance Management;
- Assurance Services & Independent Reviews;
- Procurement & Contract Management; and
- Business Re-engineering / Change Management.
VERITAS’ is able to support its Resources Sector clients with the application of appropriate operational management and asset management techniques that span from the development of service delivery strategies, to the design and concept of operations (CONOPS), delivery, testing and commissioning of an asset, operational readiness assessments, development of maintenance strategies, maintenance forecasting, planning and scheduling and through-life support.
|Veritas Asia Pacific Pty Ltd Resources Sector Capability.pdf|