Veritas Asia Pacific Pty Ltd (VERITAS) has articulated the organisation’s Quality Policy to provide direction to its management, staff, contract personnel and business partners (collectively termed personnel) to provide clarity and foundation for the safe and effective delivery of our Total Asset Life Cycle Advisory services.
VERITAS provides independent, impartial, reliable and sustainable solutions to networked and asset intensive industries that include Aviation, Water, Power, Transport (Roads, Rail and Ferries), and the Resource sector. VERITAS also provides Total Asset Life Cycle Services to the Defence Industry and to all levels of Government, and specifically to the Education, Health and Transport portfolios.
VERITAS as a differentiated and independent advisory service offering in the Asia Pacific Region, delivers value to its Clients by:
- Maintaining an integrated management system and engagement/project delivery system and supporting guidelines;
- Obtaining a clear understanding of our Client’s motives, requirements and strategic objectives;
- Engaging and collaborating with our Clients to manage change and meet deliverable requirements;
- Mobilising specialist and competent senior resources with deep sector and industry experience;
- Incorporating leading international practices and engineering-based solutions to our work;
- Providing continuous direction, guidance and innovation in our services, and being considerate and flexible in our approach to delivery;
- Being advocates for our Clients and championing their business programs; and
- Meeting our Clients’ needs and proactively engaging with their business.
To achieve the above objectives, VERITAS applies its integrated management system to monitor and manage system performance and delivery metrics.
As part of its continuous improvement program, VERITAS regularly and critically reviews and evaluates its performance and applies learnings and opportunities for improvement to both its management system and service delivery methodologies.