Veritas Asia Pacific Pty Ltd (VERITAS) has articulated the organisation’s Anti-Discrimination & Equal Opportunity Policy to provide direction to its management, staff, contract personnel and business partners (collectively termed personnel) to provide clarity and foundation for the safe delivery of our services.
VERITAS has a moral obligation and a duty of care to all its personnel to provide a safe, healthy and productive work environment where discrimination and bias in the workplace is not accepted or tolerated.
In support of this Policy, VERITAS will:
- Provide equal employment opportunities and select candidates according to their suitability for the role;
- All appointments to roles will be strictly based on merit;
- There will be no influence in a decision to appoint an individual due to their:
- Sexual orientation,
- Religion, or
- Cultural beliefs or background.
- Not condone any form of discrimination or bias in the workplace and will eliminate any such activity should it occur; and
- VERITAS will also ensure its personnel are aware of this Policy and the need to comply with its contents.
It is the responsibility of all personnel to notify their Engagement Manager and/or Director immediately if they are aware of any actual or potential circumstances where the requirements and intent outlined in this Policy is not followed.